This Learning Path is composed of five courses covering electronic information security in the workplace, for associates who work from home and associates who are traveling and need to communicate to home base. In addition, it covers security requirements for mobile and portable devices and explores cyber security.
The Learner has fifteen days to complete this Learning Path.
- BF10207 – Information Security 101
- BF10208 – Workplace Security: What You Need to Know
- BF10209 – Mobile and Portable Device Security
- BF10210 – Cyber Security: How to Stay Safe Online
- BF10211 – Remote Worker and Business Travel Security
0.00 average base on 0 ratings