The Business Skills Customer Communications Learning Path guides the learner through the the basics of mastering telephone skills; the fundamentals and definitions of excellent customer service; the methods of handling and resolving customer complaints as well as solving customer problems and diffusing upset customer situations.
The learner has two weeks to complete this Learning Path collection of seven Modules.
- BF76012 – Identifying and Exceeding Customer Needs
- BF76013 – Mastering the Telephone: Basic Skills
- BF76014 – Handling Customer Complaints
- BF76015 – Excellence in Customer Service
- BF76016 – Five Steps to Problem-Solving and Diffusing Upset Customers
- BF76017 – Is the Customer Always Right?
- BF76018 – Stellar Customer Service Best Practices